1. Do you combine shipping: Yes, please wait for your invoice and we will combine the shipping charge. If you have already paid and purchase other items please tell us, we will credit any additional payments made.
2. Do you mail worldwide: Yes, other than to countries where there is significant postal disruption. We may require to to select a Registered Postage option, if you are concerned please contact us.
3. Are my items safe in transit: Yes, we see very few items lost in the postal system, we pack discreetly and securely to help ensure safe delivery. For items under £50 we self insure.
4. When ordering do I need a stock or reference number: No, please order from the website and we will be able to locate your item. If calling us please ensure you know the title of the item that you are enquiring about, this will help locate it.
5. Can I make a card payment: Yes, card payments are accepted through our website along with Paypal. We also accept cheque payment by post if this is preferred or BACS payment (details on request).
6. I cannot find items reflecting my collecting interests: Our new online store contains a selection of our stock. Please also visit our eBay shop - The Military Mail Man at www.ebay.co.uk/str/themilitarymailman. Here you will find a wide selection of material. If you do not find what you are looking for, be sure to let us know your collecting interests.